CITRUS BLEND DETOX WATER
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
1/2- whole cucumber
5-10 mint leaves (depending on how much you love mint. I love it so I go BIG!)
1- large lemon
1- large orange
2 liters of cold filtered water
How to Make:
1. Grab a large water jug or large water bottle (large enough to fit 2+ liters of water with some room at the top)
2. Cut up your cucumber, lemon, and orange in to slices. Place in your empty water jug.
3. Put your mint leaves on top of your fruit in the jug.
4. Fill your jug or bottle with 2 liters of cold filtered water. You should have some room at the top.
5. Seal or tighten lid of bottle.
6. Shake or stir a few times to mix up your ingredients.
7. Refrigerate for 24 hours. (this is the perfect amount of time to allow your ingredients to soak and their natural detoxification properties to start melding into the water)
8. Enjoy the following day!
Please note- you should remove the fruit and mint leaves after 48 hours to prevent mold from growing on the fruit and contaminating the water.